Let’s just say, right up front: We love Noosa! We love the beaches, the dining and the natural beauty, and why wouldn’t we? We’re right on Noosa’s southern border.
There’s a problem with Noosa property though: Living in Noosa is expensive and dare we say it, a little isolated. Ideal for a holiday but:
- Want access to the biggest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Plaza? Peregian Springs is half the distance compared to Noosa.
- How about trips to the Airport to pick up the visitors you’ll inevitably receive when you live on the Sunshine Coast? Again, half the distance.
- And the Sunshine Coast’s major hospitals are much closer too.
- We haven’t even mentioned the greater range of work options in the southern end of the coast or the larger range of restaurants and cafes! We’ll keep that secret from the Noosa tourists though.
Still not convinced? Maybe $200,000* will help?
That’s how much you’ll save when you buy a house in Peregian Springs compared to houses sold – and houses for sale in Noosa Heads. Got your heart on Noosaville Real Estate? Peregian Springs is $300,000 less expensive*.
This is not a a compromise though! You can drive to Hastings Street or Sunshine Beach in under 20 minutes. Even better, our closest Noosa Shire beach, Peregian Beach is only a 5 minute drive away. We’re closer to a Noosa beach than Noosaville! Peregian Springs is the lifestyle choice of prestigious Sunshine Coast land for sale.
* Source: RP Data – November 2016