Why Peregian Springs?
The brand new Recreation Club for Ridges residents and their guests.
- 8 lane 25m heated lap pool,
- Undercover Kids play pool,
- 2 x flood lit tennis courts,
- Gymnasium & stretch studio,
- Community room with WI-FI
- Onsite Community Liaison Officer
- BBQ area
- 5 minutes to rolling surf and swimming between the flags at Peregian & Coolum Beaches
- Noosa Heads 15 minutes away
- Challenging 18-hole golf course and clubhouse
- Grasstree Bar & Restaurant
- Golf & social club membership available
- St Andrews Anglican College (Prep –year 12)
- Peregian Springs State Primary School (Prep –year 7)
- Little Saints Early Learning Centre (6 weeks –5 years)
- Bambini’s Early Learning Centre (6 weeks –5 years)
- C & K Kindergarten (3 –5 years)
- Coolum State High School (years 8 –12)
- Peregian Beach Community College (Pre-Prep –year 12)
- Shopping Centre with Coles supermarket & 15 specialty shops
- Specialty shops include a Medical Centre, Dentist & Physio, Pharmacy, Butcher, Hairdresser, Bakery, Bank, Gym, Vet, Bottle Shop, & Food Outlets.
- Grass Tree restaurant at Peregian Springs Golf Club
- Sublime Cafe at The Rec Club
- Benchmark Cafe, wine bar & restaurant on Balgownie Drive
- Thai-ism, Pizza Capers, Essential Grain and Fish & Chips at the shopping centre
- Peregian Springs is surrounded by National Parks and conservation areas.
- Stands of scribbly gum remain in place, grass trees abound, and the native flora attracts everything from green tree frogs to magnificent black cockatoos
- There are Hectares of manicured recreation parks and playgrounds including BBQ’s, newly completed lit sports fields & club house along with kilometres of meandering walkways and bike paths.
- AVEO Retirement & Country Club
- Arcare Aged Care Facility